Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On the Right

My mom says all the pictures that the Hubs and I take look the same.
Case in point....

PA240011

PB150055

P5170014

DSC_0559

DSC_0315

DSC_0133

Why the HELL do I always stand on that side?!

Also, when someone says, "Be funny!" I always do this...
DSC_0129

DSC_0134

Oh my gosh, I want to smack me too. We need some new material.

So it's amazing when someone gets us completely natural and happy.
0433

Although... gosh darn it... I'm on THAT side of him again!!

8 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute! doesn't matter where you stand.

    also, get your finger out of his nose. didn't you mom ever tell you that you can pick your nose and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friend's nose?

    also also: that flower in your hair? love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks. I "pick" his nose all the time. See the last picture? He's used to it by now. It's my freakin' "go-to" pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have sides, too and my friends and family lovingly call Jason's arm length shot "the Melissa & Jason Shot". A friend even suggested we make an album out of the "us" shots. Hardy har har.

    I say, as long as you look happy, whatevs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And let me just point out that once you have older kids, you will suddenly have an order that you stand in for family shots. Why this happens, I do not know . . .

    BTW - Luv the title of this blog; however, this is the only time I know of that you'll be "on the right".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juls... *rim shot* bah dum bum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, you totally have the Melissa and Jason shot. This is our version!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha We've tried breaking free from the confines of the "us" shot but if it works, why fix it?? :) You guys look cute and happy in your pics so keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's how Erik and I are! But I have a good side, and that's mine!

    ReplyDelete