Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ear Worm

The other day when the Hubs and I were picking up our anniversary cake, we heard this song playing over the intercom at the shopping center. We both knew all the words and were kind of bopping around and singing. We were laughing because it was such a 90's song and it was so engrained in our psyche.

After we picked up the cake, we were still trying to figure out what the song was. We were naming off bands and nothing sounded quite right. I searched on iTunes for weeks, checking out "One Hit Wonders" from the 90's and still nothing. Last night I tried a new playlist on iTunes and I gasped. There is was! I ran upstairs and played it for the Hubs and he said, "Yup, that's it!" WE FOUND IT! It only took us 2 and 1/2 weeks.

And just so you don't feel left out, here it is. Roll To Me by Del Amitri. We would have never guessed the band name, by the way. And the video? Totally remember that!

2 comments:

  1. ohemgee I totally remember Del Amitri and that song! sounds like high school. I totes don't remember that bizarre video though. who told him that was cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean! That happens to me on a weekly basis. Koby has been humming this song for... wait... for... it... 2 YEARS! And he cannot figure out what song it is! Maybe he made it up in his head...


    I usually just type lyrics in google. Do a history search in my computer and its all lyrics :)

    ReplyDelete