Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterbug-Shutterfly

Do you guys like Christmas cards? I LOVE Christmas cards. I like any cards, really. I think it's because I like getting mail. I might be kind of obsessed with it, actually. Every day I run into the house and ask, "Did we get any mail today?" Hubs probably thinks I'm waiting for something or to hide a piece of mail from him but it's just that I love getting personal mail of any kind.

That's why when I saw this opportunity on Katie's blog, I had to jump on it! I've used Shutterfly for a lot of projects in the past (one of them being our photo guest book at our wedding) but the chance to get 50 free cards was just too good to pass up! I've loved using Shutterfly because they are constantly having a sale, they have super fast delivery and their products are very high quality. What's not to love?

So I started looking through all the Christmas cards and they have SUCH great ones this year:


Of course, I started with the Photo Christmas Cards

This one is super cute. I like the idea of updating friends about your family and really like that it's only a couple of lines. Plus, those little boys are adorable.
STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2805-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128103915600095361

Love this one. It's simple but a nice change from just one picture.
STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2573-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281040089000101599

I LOVE blue and red together for Christmas. We did that for our card last year. So I'm thinking I may mix it up this year. But this is still sweet. Nice and simple.
STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2288-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128103925700085067

I love me some monograms. We have M's all over the house. So of course this one spoke to me. We definitely don't have enough pictures to fill it up though.
STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2407-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281039723000112300

This one may be my absolute fav. Isn't it great? I love the message. Plus it's my favorite Christmas song!
STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23052-2578-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128103988300079962

And if Christmas isn't your thing, you can't go wrong with a holiday card.

There are so many more great gift ideas on Shutterfly's site. Makes me want to have kids so I can plaster them all over a calendar or a mug. :) Just kidding Hubs! (Sorta. But really.)

So go! Check them out. I dare you to find just one that you like. And if you're a blogger, you could get 50 cards free too! Check it out here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Just act surprised when you guys get one in the mail, ok?


4 comments:

  1. YAY! I was just thinking about doing christmas cards this year. I made 2010 the year I wanted to reconnect with people, and gosh darn it, december's my last shot of 2010!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't it a great deal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did shutterfly Christmas cards last year and were really happy with our order. I'm making ours this year to save some cash and to give me a project or else I'd totally order from them again. Highly recommend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, love! and I dropped your name as who referred me. who knows, maybe you'll get to do product review.

    ReplyDelete