Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

But You Gotta Have Frieeeeeeends!

DSC_0288

Once upon a time, I worked for a School of Music. It was one of the best jobs ever. 8 - 5, no real stress and I got to hang out with my peeps... the music peeps. I thought I had met some great people when I was in school but I really met my friends when I worked there. One of those friends was Bryan. Bryan is crazy. Everything thinks of him as this off-the-wall guy who just runs around like a chicken with its head cut off. But really, he's great. He's a good guy, really funny and extremely talented.

Then Michelle. Michelle was the first girl friend that I've had that I've never felt competition with. We just complement each other. There's no bad-talking, no rivalries, nothing. It's really fun to have a friend like her. Plus, she's a soprano and I'm an alto... thus, no competition for parts in shows ;)

When they came to visit last week, I knew we were going to have a good time. I was right... AND my expectations were surpassed. We stuffed ourselves silly, ran around shopping and danced and sang all around Redlands.

Want to see?

I made Michelle and Bryan act like a couple so I could work on posing.

DSC_0229-2

DSC_0358

DSC_0179

DSC_0088

Cute right? Then they did this...

DSC_0090

Of course I had to get in on the fun.
DSC_0276

DSC_0293

I don't even want to tell you what Bryan was singing to cause this reaction.
DSC_0302

We can be calm and sweet once in awhile. The Three Muskateers struck again in Redlands!
DSC_0305

1 comment: