Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

He knows me so well.

I saw this list of questions on someone’s blog and I thought it would be fun to ask the hubs (newlywed style).

If you have never seen The Newlywed Game, the host asks the husband questions about the wife while she is not in the room, then she has to come back and answer the same questions. We will see if we have the same answers!

Now, I think the husband is hilarious and tonight was so exception. He's a good sport but sometimes he just can't answer a simple questions without having to ask 14 follow up questions.

NEWLYWED

1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?

Hubs: Teen Pregnant Women. (After we ran through the particulars of what night is it? Are you watching on your computer or on TV? Do we magically have Tivo?)

Me: um yes. He's talking about 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom. Just because I've seen every episode multiple times (I like having the sound on when I make dinner).

2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?

Hubs: What kind of salad? (ughhhhhh, particulars again.)

Me: Side salad.

Hubs: Just a regular side salad?

Me: YES.

Hubs: Oil and vinegar

Me:Yup. Ranch is for french fries and pizza.

3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?

Hubs: Tofu

Me: YOU don't like tofu.

Hubs: Heh, yeah.

Me: So yeah, he didn't really answer that one. I love tofu.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?

Hubs: Diet Dr. Pepper, which they never have. So you get a Diet Coke.

Me: Right again! Anything diet, really.

5. What shirt size does she have?

Hubs: Small? Medium? Depends on where you shop.

Me: right again!

6. What shoe size does she have?

Hubs: Seven. Wait that's small. Sure. 7 or 8 or something like that.

Me: He eventually got it! I wear an 8.

7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?

Hubs: Turkey with avocado.

Me: most definitely!

8. What would she eat everyday if she could?

Hubs: uhhhhhh Bacon.

Me: I would totally eat bacon everyday if I could. Notice he didn't say candy, because I DO eat that everyday.

9. What is her favorite cereal?

Hubs: What's the one you always buy? Hunny Nutty Cheerios?

Me: Multigrain?

Hubs: Yeah, that one. Sure.

Me: Yup, I love that cereal.

10. What would she never wear?

Hubs: Whatever that piece of clothing is that's pants and a shirt combined.

Me: A romper?

Hubs: Yeah.

Me: I get stabby when I see people wear rompers. So.... yes.

11. What is her favorite sports team?

Hubs: Besides the fact that you don't have one?

Me: Yeah.

Hubs: Uh. Probably the Mariners because it makes me happy when they win.

Me: Definitely true. He's so cranky when they lose. Which is often. After about July, he just gives up hope and we're all happy again.

14. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do?

Hubs: Leave your floss around the house.

Me: ugh, yes. I know this is a bad habit. I KNOW. So gross.

15. What is her heritage?

Hubs: Part Austrian, *yawn* hmmmmm yeah I don't know what else.

Me: Yup Austrian and French

16. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?

Hubs: a cupcake?

Me: What kind?

Hubs: uhhhhh, it would be a chocolate cupcake, with chocolate frosting.

Me: I think that's what you like.

Hubs: Yup, because I made them! Why not make something we both like?

Me: What a stinker. My favorite is yellow cake with chocolate frosting, if it's homemade. I love lemon cake too.

17. Did she play sports in high school?

Hubs: I don't think you girls had sports.

Me: We were an all-girls school. There were still sports!!

Me: but it's not like I played any!

18. What could she spend hours doing?

Hubs: watching teen pregnant women.

Me: Oh my gosh, let it go!! I can shop or be online for hours. I love reading blogs.

19. What is the unique talent that she has?

Hubs: watching teen pregnant women without punch yourself in the face. (At this point I have to stop typing because I'm laughing so hard)

Hubs sidenote while I'm laughing: Stargate Universe is back!!!

Me: Pay attention! You still haven't answered the question!

Hubs: Oh, you can cross your eyes.

Me: Yup. True. And I can wiggle my ears.

20. What is her type of coffee?

Hubs: apparently it's iced pumpkin coffee with caramel.

Me: I liked the iced pumpkin but it's so good on it's own, I don't need the caramel.


Well there you have it. He answered almost all of them correctly too! I have no clue how well I would do if he asked me the same ones. Maybe we can get him to chime in on the blog... what do you say?

2 comments:

  1. This was hilarious, and I could totally hear your voices, so I was laughing even more! I'm going to have to get fiancee to do this with me. I would so win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bacon!

    but my fave? no. you hate tofu! snort.

    ReplyDelete