Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Well, Aren't We Funny?

Is your town weird? Does your town have a sense of humor?

There's this statue in front of our town library and it features these two gentlemen. Every holiday, the library staff accessorizes them accordingly and I always find it exceptionally funny.

I wanted to take a picture of them all gussied up for St. Paddy's Day but I didn't get the chance. Luckily, my friend Melissa snapped a pic before it was taken down. Thanks Melissa! Had to prove that this town isn't as stuff as people think :)

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone! Hope you are all safe and crazy at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. oh how I miss it!

    but I tell ya, Portland is the king of weird. serious. there was a dude the other day blowing a viking horn in the post office parking lot. no reason. best I can gather, he just felt like it. that's Portland.

    ReplyDelete